Today’s Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, March 31. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Insulet (Short, Contrarian): Despite being a trailblazer in its industry, Insulet has yet to turn a profit, and coming competition makes its valuation unjustified, writes Alpha Gen Capital.
- LivePerson (Long, Growth): Nassarius Capital says LivePerson is much more than just a customer service company, with its new platform driving 35% upside.
- Dynasil (Long, Momentum): Small manufacturer Dynasil operates in an attractive niche, and as the overhang from previous management errors dissipates, the stock could double, writes Dr. Hugh Akston.
- Gannett (Long, Value): GCI's acquisition of Belo sets it up for significant EBITDA growth and less regulatory risk than the market believes, says Johannes Salim.
- Bally Technologies (Long, Growth): A competitor's losses and temporary headwinds could lead to the jackpot for BYI's investors with 50% upside, says Shaun Currie.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: BANC, BIP, CPN, FARM, KELTF, MXIM, MYAGF, PULS, SPDC, TOWR, TWOU
- Ongoing coverage: BOXC, CNO, GA, GNLAF, ITRI, MRVL, NSU, PBH, PESI, SF, SMA, STTYF, TCX, VLRS
The PRO research library now covers 3,688 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On January 28, Nassarius Capital saw unconventional drilling in key plays leading to strong upside for O&G service provider RPC, Inc. Shares are +11.8% to date. Read article »
- Suhail Capital called Veeva Systems the biggest bubble in SaaS and the best short in tech in early December, arguing the company was a mistaken beneficiary of 'cloud' enthusiasm. The stock is -35.4% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.