Recent PRO Updates
Here are a few recent updates to PRO Top Ideas or research.
- Sandridge: Richard Zeits continued his study of Sandridge with an exhaustive look at the firm's well performance in the Mississippian Lime, finding a gas sweet spot and several areas of marginal performance.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals: Biotech analyst Jason Napodano updated his case for Tonix Pharmaceuticals in light of a bearish article, arguing that TNX-102SL's commercial success will lead to major upside.
- Re/Max: CFA Mike Arnold revisited RMAX after a post-earnings sell-off and found that the high free cash flow generation boded well for long-term investors who take advantage of the new entry point.
- LivePerson: New Capital responded to Nassarius Capital's bullish piece from Monday by offering a variant view, arguing the company's inability to turn a profit will persist as it operates in a commoditized industry.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
The PRO research library now covers 3,700 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 14, fund manager Saj Karsan saw a special situation opportunity in Global Sources, as shares traded some 20% below the price of the company's tender offer. Shares are +13.1% to date. Read article »
- Ariana Research called out Lexmark International in September, arguing that its impressive free cash flow generation and shift to a software-based model left shares sharply undervalued. The stock is +40.5% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.