Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 4. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Gray Television (Long, Value): With overrated regulatory risk and a pending acquisition that hasn't been priced in, GTN shares should have investors tuning in, says Johannes Salim.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AOIFF, CNFL, ECT, KGJI, PALAF, RSPP, SCGNF, WRES
- Ongoing coverage: CMXI, FUN, GES, IOSP, LSTMF, NP, OMG, PARXF, PCTI, PVA, THRX, TPX, ULUR, WAGE
The PRO research library now covers 3,707 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 27, Drill Capital recommended Comstock Resources, as its ongoing portfolio transformation was set to benefit shareholders. Shares are +13.1% to date. Read article »
- While the market focused on Prem Watsa's dealings with BlackBerry in October, Unconventional Capital Wisdom said investors should look to another Watsa holding, Resolute Forest Products. The stock is +45.4% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.