Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 7. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- G-III Apparel Group (Long, GARP): A recent acquisition has caused operational challenges, but GIII's discount is undeserved. Helix Investment Research sees more than 30% possible upside.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions (Long, Growth): Regulatory and operational pressures in the financial industry provide growth opportunities for BR but aren't priced into the stock, says Alpha Gen Capital.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: FMC, GSJK, MMAB, OMN, QTWO, RBXZF, SLM, TGP
- Ongoing coverage: ASGN, CXUSF, DIT, GPN, HOMB, HWCC, INVE, JBSS, LWAY, PMCS, RES, VTG
The PRO research library now covers 3,717 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On January 28, Mike Arnold highlighted the turnaround in progress at Genesis Land Development, a turnaround not yet priced into the stock. Shares are +21.6% to date. Read article »
- Real estate expert Dane Bowler saw huge potential in SoTHERLY Hotels in June, with a potential acquisition and debt repayment providing catalysts for SOHO shares. The stock is +58.7% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.