Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 8. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Nighthawk Energy (Long, GARP): The market has not quite recognized NHEGY's strong recent production growth; when it does, the stock could more than double as its valuation comes in line with peers, writes Value Digger.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AMRK, BKS, CALM, DKS, FNHM, HARL, ORVMF
- Ongoing coverage: ALNY, BALT, CAR, CCG, CLDX, CRNCY, CSCD, FGMGQ, HOMB, NFX, PACD, PICO, PLUG, TEN, TNXP, UEC, WGPLF, WRPSF
The PRO research library now covers 3,715 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 12, Poonam A. Arora laid out the bear case for Puma Biotechnology, seeing weakness in key drugs and overvaluation on a sum of the parts basis. Shares are -20% to date. Read article »
- Dennis Beaudet saw value in auto parts maker Martinrea International in December, as the market had overreacted to near-term concerns. The stock is +42.8% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.