Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 9. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Rio Alto Mining (Long, GARP): The market has missed a resource update which justifies the current valuation, while future exploration provides a free call option, writes Ian Bezek.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: ANR, EROS, MCSLF, TEDU, ZOES
- Ongoing coverage: ALRS, EGN, GAIA, HLS, MRLN, PKD, RAMPF, USAP, VPRT, WGPLF
The PRO research library now covers 3,720 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 28, Alpha Gen Capital predicted sharp downside for Insulet, as the maker of the 'patch' pump for diabetes treatment faced new competition, potential share dilution, and overly optimistic projections for its addressable market. Shares are -12.3% to date. Read article »
- In November, BuyTheDip SellTheRip predicted that veterinary supplier Heska could double in 2014, as its valuation grew to match its growth profile. The stock is on its way, now +41.7% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.