Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 10. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Tronox (Long, Value): Brian Langis admits the recent past has been rocky for TROX, but with the company emerging from a period of litigation and oversupply with a great balance sheet, 30% upside is possible.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: FNV, MFBP, SATS, SILXY, TEO
- Ongoing coverage: AFRNF, CSFFF, DRUNF, ENOC, EXAS, ICPT, LGCUF, MHR, MSM, RDC, SUMR, TC
The PRO research library now covers 3,726 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On February 20, Itinerant called out Canadian oil producer BlackPearl Resources, seeing undervaluation of the company's proven reserves combined with a number of catalysts to drive upside. Shares are +18.9% to date. Read article »
- In September, Michael Sacerdote questioned the science - and the valuation - at Ambit Biosciences, calling it "a one-trick pony with a broken leg." The stock is now -38.9% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.