Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 11. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Nexstar Broadcasting (Short, Contrarian): Johannes Salim writes the impact of new FCC regulations should hit NXST hardest, leading to 30-45% downside.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: APHB, IMPUY, MTOR, NECB, NTES, PTCT, SPWH
- Ongoing coverage: ANGO, ATXDY, DRETF, HIBB, IACI, IMOS, KFY, NWPX
The PRO research library now covers 3,733 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On February 21, Dr. Hugh Akston recommended Ruby Tuesday, seeing stabilizing sales and a new management team driving value going forward. After an impressive earnings beat yesterday, shares are +17% to date. Read article »
- In June, Brian Smith Jr. called out ExOne as a solid short play, arguing that euphoria surrounding the 3D printing industry had left shares significantly overvalued. The stock is now -36.8% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.