Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 15. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Lifetime Brands (Long, GARP): Helix Investment Research notes that LCUT trades at multiples below that of peers and even distressed J.C. Penney despite solid growth and a strong balance sheet, and projects 30%+ upside.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: ATCMF, BBGI, DTOOF, HCT, IMS, IRWD, LQ, POHGF, QGEN, SHLM, SKBI, ZIOP
- Ongoing coverage: AKRRF, AXAS, DVR, HIFS, HWKN, IHG, IMNP, INT, LGIH, LXRX, MORN, MWW, PBYI, TIS, TITN, TPLM, USNA, WPC
The PRO research library now covers 3,754 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 25, Itinerant called out Nevada Copper as a rare opportunity for investors, seeing sharp share price gains as the company's key Pumpkin Hollow resort was de-risked. Shares are +30% to date. Read article »
- BuyTheDip SellTheRip saw margin expansion and cyclical tailwinds counteracting a post-earnings sell-off for Supreme Industries in November. The stock is now +42.8% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.