Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 22. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Lumos Networks (Long, Contrarian): A recent sell-off has LMOS shares priced to buy, writes John Leonard. The company's transition to focusing on its strategic data business could lead to 60% upside.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: APP, CCLAY, GOL, GRBS, HMTV, NESRF, SIVB, TNET, TPCFF, WB
- Ongoing coverage: ADNC, CBSH, CPHD, CPPMF, CUR, GLMFF, LIIGF, MDC, SD, STCK, THRX
The PRO research library now covers 3,785 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 4, Johannes Salim said fears surrounding new FCC regulations were unfairly punishing Gray Television - the one company most insulated from those regulatory effects - and created a buying opportunity. Shares are +12.1% to date. Read article »
- Dr. Hugh Akston wrote in December that Cbeyond's exploration of strategic alternatives should lead to only one outcome: a sale of the company that would benefit shareholders. After a buyout by Birch Communications was announced Monday morning, the stock is now +80.7% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.