Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 23. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- FactSet (Long, GARP): FDS trades at near-historic highs in terms of free cash flow yield despite exceptional growth and a strong competitive position, writes Intangible Valuation.
- Amlin PLC (Long, Value): New Capital says that AML.L will earn a higher valuation as the market realizes the company's outperformance is not a temporary phenomenon.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AGTEF, AMBR, ARGKF, AZZ, CESDF, EGFEY, HAFC, LBTSF, OGEN
- Ongoing coverage: ABM, CRK, GLDGF, GLF, HLX, JBLU, MOVE, PAH, PPP, REIS, SQNM, SYMC, UEC, UMPQ, Z
The PRO research library now covers 3,792 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On January 29, Itinerant called out Mincor Resources as a strong buy, offering leverage to a coming increase in nickel prices. Nickel has indeed risen and so has Mincor; shares are +61.4% to date. Read article »
- Ariana Research wrote in August that Janus Capital was trading at a low multiple, relative to pending tailwinds such as increasing assets under management and industry consolidation. The stock is now +41.4% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.