Best of PRO Research
A look at some of the best recent additions to our Research Library as chosen by our PRO editorial team:
- Titan Logix: Buysider Logical Thought's first bull call has returned nearly 40 percent, and he writes that the company has the potential to triple its earnings and quadruple its share price over the next 4-5 years.
- Greer Banchsares: Unconventional Capital Wisdom sees dominant market share and significant undervaluation at this small community bank.
- Weibo Corporation: James Sands dives deep into the newly public "Twitter of China" and sees a potentially compelling long-term investment.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: EDS, CTRL, GNKOQ, INSY, POOL
- Ongoing coverage: ASFI, GNK, LECO, MOCO, SA, SN, TCB, TZOO, WGO
The PRO research library now covers 3,801 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On March 21, Volte-Face Investments recommended a short sale of Tuesday Morning, arguing that the retailer's turnaround hadn't yet happened, but was already priced in. Shares are -13.4% to date. Read article »
- Investment advisor Tim Travis recommended Ultra Petroleum in June, seeing a strong balance sheet and steady growth providing rewards to patient investors. The stock is now +47.1% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.