Best of PRO Research
A look at some of the best recent additions to our Research Library as chosen by our PRO editorial team:
- Insys Therapeutics: Kevin Quon digs deep and sees a promising specialty pharma play with an established product and a solid pipeline.
- AGTech: With lottery growth in China and potential exposure to Macau, the world's largest gambling market, Daniel Kim sees explosive upside at AGTech.
- Platform Specialty Products: Unconventional Capital Wisdom says a recent acquisition of Chemtura's AgroSolutions is just the beginning for PAH.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: ARRMF, BCR, BDREF, BDVSY, BRDR, CBI, IMCB, HARI, KT,
- Ongoing coverage: AWH, BITA, BPOP, BTH, CKSW, FDML, FTNT, GIMO, GLGI, HXGCF, NDLS, OSTK, TINY, WRB, ZIXI
The PRO research library now covers 3,809 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On January 8, ZNCapital laid out the short case for Splunk, seeing substantial overvaluation despite admittedly strong revenue growth. Shares are -21.7% to date. Read article »
- Helix Investment Research saw industry consolidation providing a tailwind for Spirit Airlines, in the wake of a record third quarter. The stock is now +36% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.