Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, April 30. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- magicJack VocalTec Communications (Short, Broken Model): 10-K Junkie says CALL's recent performance has been by juiced by revenue recognition from past customers; with acquisition growth slowing, the stock makes a compelling short play.
- The St. Joe Company (Long, Deep Value): Recent land sales have left JOE with myriad ways to reward shareholders, while its remaining assets hold vast potential, writes Money Investor.
- Argex Titanium (Long, Industry Disruption): RGX.TO's unique, scalable manufacturing process for Titanium Dioxide could be the next big leap in chemicals, says Fincom Investment Partners, meaning significant upside for shareholders.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: ABB, CMI, ETN, GAMR, GULF, PAHC, RBEIF, ROP, SRCRF
- Ongoing coverage: ATK, CHKE, CTS, FINL, IACI, NVIV, OPXA, ORB, OSK, PBH, RKT, SDT, XRM
The PRO research library now covers 3,834 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On January 16, REIT expert Dane Bowler called out Winthrop Realty as a well-managed diversified REIT, trading at unreasonable multiples to FFO and below its net asset value. After the fund announced a liquidation yesterday to monetize those assets, shares are +22.2% to date. Read article »
- Trading the Spread called out FirstService Corporation in August, seeing a strong portfolio being boosted by the ongoing global real estate recovery. The stock is now +39.4% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.