Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, May 1. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Tesco PLC (Long, Value):TSCO.L is taking steps to address its recent market share struggles, and the shares are in the bargain aisle, writes Saj Karsan. 50% upside as the grocer refreshes and retightens its focus.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: ACE, AGCO, BRFS, EOXFF, H, INPCF, IPHYF, LBY, PSTB, SBSI
- Ongoing coverage: ACTG, ARKR, CLNY, CVO, DGSE, ERF, NCI, NCR, NCR (x2), OIIM, SAND, SLAB
The PRO research library now covers 3,844 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 23, New Capital recommended independent insurer Amlin plc, contrasting its impressive earnings and dividend growth against low multiples relative to profits and book value. Shares are +15.6% to date. Read article »
- Intangible Valuation made a contrarian call on Frontier Communications in September, arguing that despite the market's apparent judgment, the company's dividend was safe and the stock undervalued. The dividend has been maintained and the stock is now +37.1% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.