Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, May 5. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Birner Dental Management Services (Long, Deep Value): Whopper Investments writes that non-cash charges and investments in new offices have temporarily depressed BDMS' reported earnings. With an unprofitable venture shelved, the company's true earnings power points to a potential double.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AVACF, BWA, CATY, MET, NORD, RGEN, VALE, VYFC, WNARF, WSO
- Ongoing coverage: ACW, BGFV, CLUB, DRRX, EBF, I, IAG, ISNS, MTW, ONNN, PROBF, QTWO
The PRO research library now covers 3,859 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 16, Shaun Currie, CFA highlighted hidden value in Ignite Restaurant Group, seeing growth from a new concept and stabilization at the newly acquired Macaroni Grill as catalysts for upside. After a strong earnings report that showed both trends playing out, shares are +8.2% to date. Read article »
- Brian Langis wrote in November that Canadian wealth manager Gluskin Sheff was a strong buy on the back of growth in AUM, revenue, earnings, and dividends. The stock is now +37.4% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.