Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, May 5. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Trevali Mining (Long, Expanding Production): TV.TO's operational mine supports the current share price, while a new mine and a looming zinc supply deficit adds significant upside to the company's story, writes Itinerant.
- Wheelock & Co (Long, Value): CFA Nigel Stevenson highlights Wheelock's discount to historic trading levels, its outperforming retail sales growth, and its undervalued holdings in two other public companies as the impetus for 50%+ potential upside.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AAUKY, AGXXF, ANTB, CEMP, EFSC, ENTA, FRSH, IHC, IRM, LAYN, PBT, PLGTF, TSRMF
- Ongoing coverage: CYCC, DXM, GDOCF, MANH, NRIFF, OROCF, PRTA, RVREF, SMSMY, SUMR,
The PRO research library now covers 3,870 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 22, John Leonard recommended Lumos Networks, arguing that its low valuation was a result of the market failing to recognize coming revenue growth and margin expansion. Shares are +13% to date. Read article »
- Dennis Beaudet saw strong upside for Ithaca Energy in August, with the stock trading at half its NAV despite rising production and a highly accretive acquisition. The stock is now +45.3% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.