Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, May 8. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Chemtura Corp (Long, Value): Chemtura's efforts to divest and refocus its business should pay off for shareholders, writes Shaun Currie, an idea that was selected as an Ira Sohn Conference Idea Contest Finalist.
- Universal Display Corp (Long, GARP): Recent concerns over a delay in Samsung's production of AMOLED TVs has been misunderstood, creating an attractive entry point for OLED shares. 65-70% upside possible, writes Esekla.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AGN, ICUI, PCTY, VRX
- Ongoing coverage: AEIS, CTCM, DHT, ENH, ETFC, KBH, MEMP, MTGRF, NLS, RCII, SPCB, TRNX, TWGP
The PRO research library now covers 3,879 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 30, Fincom Investment Partners highlighted 'category killer' Argex Titanium and its new, patented, process set to make it a low-cost producer of widely-used titanium dioxide. Shares are +16.9% to date. Read article »
- Value Digger recommended Arsenal Energy in November, noting the rare combination of production growth, an impressive balance sheet, and a shareholder-friendly dividend. The stock is now +41.7% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.