(all percentage changes and comparisons are year on
year, unless stated otherwise)
- Revenue rose 160.8% to $9.1 million versus guidance of $8.5 - $9 million and a consensus estimate (1 analyst) of $8.5 million.
- Gross margin of 18.1% versus 35.7%.
- SG&A rose 9.8% to $853,000.
- Operating income rose 96.8% to $797,000.
- Operating margin of 8.7% versus 11.6%.
- Net income rose 194.3% to $415,000 versus guidance of $300,000 - $400,000.
- Net income margin of 4.5% versus 4.0%.
- EPS of $0.042 versus guidance of $0.03 - $0.04 and consensus estimate (1 analyst) of $0.03.
- Outsourcing: $3.1 million.
- VAS: $1.3 million.
- Communications Distribution: $4.7 million.
FY 2005 Re-iterated Guidance:
- Revenue of $45 - $50 million.
- Net income of $2.8 - $4.2 million.
- EPS of $0.25 - $0.38.
Q2 2005 Re-iterated Guidance:
- Revenue of $10.5 - $12 million.
- Net income of $550,000 - $700,000.
- EPS of $0.05 - $0.06.
Tony Tong, Chairman of PacificNet
....Despite a seasonally slow period, we were able to report anotherPACT chart.
strong quarter of results, which was our fifth consecutive profitable
quarter. We continue to win
business from high-profile Chinese and multinational companies
conducting business in China. All of our business units remain strong,
and we continue to focus on penetrating the CRM and VAS/IVR markets
through organic growth and via acquisition. With business activity
increasing across all of our units, we are excited about the prospects
for the Company in the coming quarters. We believe that our
fundamentals are stronger than ever and that market opportunities for
sustainable growth and profitability in China's CRM and VAS sector are