Best of PRO Research
A look at some of the best recent additions to our Research Library as chosen by our PRO editorial team:
- Dex Media: Wavelength Asset Management updates its bullish thesis on DXM, discussing strong recent results and pointing out continued in strength in bond prices, which appeared to play out in this week's earnings report.
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust: The Forensic Accountant digs deep into PBT and says it may make a great speculative trade, but likely remains a poor long-term investment.
- Manitowoc: Stephen Simpson, CFA adds to his continuing coverage on MTW, noting that its recent quarter appeared to lag peers and its valuation may be getting stretched.
- Hyperdynamics: Michael Cutler notes that while HDY's recent press release related to the lifting of Tullow's force majeure appears to be a positive, a closer look suggests there are still many outstanding concerns.
- Valeant and Allergan: Fund manager Paul Nouri looks at Valeant's strategy and what that means in light of the Allergan offer, finding that a reliance on non-GAAP earnings may come back to bite VRX.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: BAM, CELTF, DBD, HDY, KODK, THLD
- Ongoing coverage: AGNC, BBG, FSFR, HOS, HLUYY, LAMR, MCRZF, MSG, MIDD, MTN, NCLH, NVDQ, RWC, UW
The PRO research library now covers 3,888 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 21, Rajiv Bhatia laid out the bear case for Ascent Capital, seeing an overvaluation relative to peers despite competitive threats on the horizon. Shares are -8.5% to date. Read article »
- Mike Arnold called out Australian property and construction company Lend Lease Group in August, seeing opportunity as the market had misread guidance and left shares undervalued by a number of measures. The stock is now +48.5% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.