Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, May 14. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- Caza Oil & Gas (Long, GARP): Caza's oil-weighted growth, rapidly increasing production, and strong balance sheet are not at all reflected in its current depressed valuation, writes Value Digger, who sees substantial upside going forward.
- Adamis Pharmaceutical Corp (Long, Growth): ADMP's entry into the fast-growing Epinephrine market should lead the way to big value, with other low-risk opportunities helping to support Joe Springer's long case.
- Flextronics International (Long, Value): FLEX's diverse customer base and ample free cash flow should help narrow its discount to peers' valuation, with 30% upside possible according to Helix Investment Research.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: ATEN, FRBK, IPPLF, NEWS, TYEKF, VIVHY
- Ongoing coverage: ANFI, ANFI (x2), DARA, HTA, LPDX, RNN, VCRA, WH
The PRO research library now covers 3,894 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 16, fund manager CDM Capital recommended shares of Staples, arguing that Q4 results were not as bad as the headlines suggested, while industry consolidation was set to stabilize sales and margins. Driven in part by Office Depot's recent announcement of store closures, shares are +11.7% to date. Read article »
- ZNCapital noted Splunk's massive revenue growth in January, but noted that its "growth at any cost" model and staggering valuation multiples established a compelling short case. The stock is now -41.8% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.