Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, May 16. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- QuickLogic Corporation (Long, Growth): The sell-off after QUIK's Q1 earnings was nearsighted, missing the positive hints about the company's prospects in the FPGA and sensor hub markets, which could lead to a steep revenue ramp according to Brian Coleman.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: CA, CTEI, DISCA, EONGY, GMICF, MRTX
- Ongoing coverage: AGRO, BAGR, CZZ, DRTX, NWY, SSTK, SZYM, TTWO, WISKF
The PRO research library now covers 3,925 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- On April 29, Michael Sacerdote wrote that Agios Pharmaceuticals was overvalued, carrying a $1B+ market cap despite having no drugs past Phase I trials. Shares are -16.1% to date. Read article »
- In October, buysider Ted Barac noted that the market was valuing Sprint well beyond the prices paid by Softbank just a few months prior, and recommended investors follow the conglomerate, not the herd. The stock is now +50.1% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.