Chicago Students' Proprietary Trading - May, 2014
We recommend Alpha Bank (BLMBRG Equity "ALPHA:GA", ADR "OTCMKTS:ALBKY") as a BUY.
Alpha Bank (OTCPK:ALBKY) is the second-largest Greek bank, with a domestic market share for loans of over 25%. It has been operating in Greece since 1879 and currently supports a market capitalisation of EUR 8.4B. The company also has other regional exposure outside of Greece, with 14% of assets located in South Eastern Europe, notably Albania, Cyprus, Romania, and Serbia.
Currently, the Hellenic Financial Stability Fund is the largest shareholder, with an 84% stake in the business. The remaining 16% of shares are held privately, with around half owned by individuals, and half by foreign institutions....
|FREE||SA PRO MEMBERS|
|IDEA GENERATOR||X||Exclusive access to 10 PRO ideas every day|
|INVESTING IDEAS LIBRARY||X||Exclusive access to PRO library of more than 15,000 ideas|
|SECTOR EXPERT NETWORK||X||Exclusive access to all sector experts for direct consultation|
|PERFORMANCE TRACKING||X||Track performance of all PRO stock ideas|
|PROFESSIONAL TOOLS||X||Professional Idea Filters to zero-in based on industry, market cap and more|