David Zanoni
Momentum, growth at reasonable price, long-term horizon

Arthur J. Gallagher To Rise On Organic Growth And Numerous Acquisitions

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE:AJG) operates as a global insurance broker, providing insurance brokerage and third party property/casualty claims settlement and administrative services. The company derives about 77% of its revenues from within the U.S., with the other 23% coming from outside the U.S. (mostly from Australia, Bermuda, Canada, the Caribbean, Singapore, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. AJG's stock is likely to outperform going forward as it is undervalued and has a higher expected earnings growth rate relative to its peers. The company's growth going forward will be driven by an abundance of strategic acquisitions combined with organic growth.

Gallagher is an Acquisition Machine

AJG was a merger & acquisition machine in 2013 and in previous...

Join Seeking Alpha PRO to read this archived article and 11,574 other archived articles
FREESA PRO MEMBERS
IDEA GENERATORXExclusive access to 10 PRO ideas every day
INVESTING IDEAS LIBRARYXExclusive access to PRO library of more than 15,000 ideas
SECTOR EXPERT NETWORKXExclusive access to all sector experts for direct consultation
PERFORMANCE TRACKINGXTrack performance of all PRO stock ideas
PROFESSIONAL TOOLSXProfessional Idea Filters to zero-in based on industry, market cap and more
"In just the first month of using PRO, I used it to generate two ideas which were actionable for me. As a result of these two positions, I have earned more than 20 times the annual subscription costs for PRO."Michael Yagemann, Greenbridge Capital
"I am pleasantly surprised with the scope of small and mid-cap coverage PRO offers. You can't find that any where else."Patrick Rice, Mainstay Capital Management
You may cancel at any time for any reason, and receive a prompt refund for membership on months paid and not used (max. 6 months). Details