By Jason Raznick
The list of ETF plays on Christmas have already been flying for a couple of weeks now, but we cannot forget about Halloween.
Whether you're dressing up to trick-or-treat around your neighborhood or heading to Vegas for an "adult" party, there are some ETF and stock plays on Halloween.
Here are the ETF plays on Halloween with little in the way of tricks and plenty in the way of treats.
- Rydex S&P Equal Weight Consumer Staples (RHS): This thinly offering offers exposure to both Hershey (2.58%) and Kraft (2.4%).
- PowerShares Dynamic Food & Beverage (PBJ): Of the 67 ETFs that offer exposure to Hershey, PBJ is tops with an allocation of 2.7%.
- Vanguard Consumer Staples ETF (VDC): VDC offers a 4.3% allocation to Kraft and is one of the more liquid ETFs to offer exposure, albeit slight, to Tootsie Roll.
- Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR (XLP): Of the 60 ETFs that hold Kraft, XLP offers one of the larger weights at over 4.5%.
- iShares MSCI Switzerland Index Fund (EWL): The surprise member of this list, EWL allocates almost 22% of its weight to Nestle, one of the largest food and candy companies in the world.
Disclosure: No position