- SA contributors highlight stocks to watch for unusual movement, their bias (long/short), and brief comments.
- Stocks are listed alphabetically by symbol. Click on the contributor's name to read more articles by that author.
- Discuss today's stocks and ask contributors questions in the comments.
Track how today's Stocks To Watch are performing here. To send in your own ideas for tomorrow's Stocks To Watch, email email@example.com before 6:00 AM ET Wednesday.
Kate Spade & Co. (NYSE:KATE) - long - Antonio Carradinha (no position)
- With a brand from outlet centers it is aimed at higher market levels.
- KATE is a well-known brand that is threatening its peers in quality and marketing.
- Following a consolidation phase its share price is signaling that an uptrend is building up.
- The company's strategy is for the medium to long-term, and the upside potential must continue to be watched.