SA contributors highlight stocks to watch for unusual movement, their bias (long/short), and brief comments.
Stocks are listed alphabetically by symbol. Click on the contributor's name to read more articles by that author.
Discuss today's stocks and ask contributors questions in the comments.
- BABY reports earnings July 23rd before-market.
- BABY has had very strong recent results, beating expectations for revenues and earnings the past four quarters.
- Historically, BABY has significantly gapped up and moved up over the day on positive results.
- We expect positive moves from BABY on July 23rd as well.
Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD) - short - Charles Moscoe
- Expectations are sky high.
- Past 2 years insider selling 200:1 compared to buying.
- 4 analysts upgraded estimates this past week.