Track how today's Stocks To Watch are performing here. To send in your own ideas for tomorrow's Stocks To Watch, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 6:00 AM ET Thursday.
- BABY reports earnings July 23rd before-market.
- BABY has had very strong recent results, beating expectations for revenues and earnings the past four quarters.
- Historically, BABY has significantly gapped up and moved up over the day on positive results.
- We expect positive moves from BABY on July 23rd as well.
Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD) - short - Charles Moscoe
- Expectations are sky high.
- Past 2 years insider selling 200:1 compared to buying.
- 4 analysts upgraded estimates this past week.