- SA contributors highlight stocks to watch for unusual movement, their bias (long/short), and brief comments.
- Stocks are listed alphabetically by symbol. Click on the contributor's name to read more articles by that author.
- Discuss today's stocks and ask contributors questions in the comments.
Track how today's Stocks To Watch are performing here. To send in your own ideas for next week's Stocks To Watch, email email@example.com before 6:00 AM ET Monday.
Pandora (NYSE:P) - short - Jeff Himelson
- After hours on Thursday, Pandora reported better than expected earnings, but gave full-year guidance that was lower than analyst consensus.
- Decelerating active listener growth is a harbinger that revenue growth will decline as well.
- Although it sold off after hours, the stock will further decline Friday, as investors realize the egregious trading multiples this company trades on.
- Here is my previous article on the earnings release.