(all percentage changes and comparisons are year on year, unless stated otherwise)
- Total revenue rose 20.3% to $27.1 million.
- Net revenue rose 48.7% to $23.4 million, slightly above consensus of $23.1 million.
- Revenue from software products and solutions rose 72.8% to $16.1 million.
- Service revenue rose 17.3% to $7.1 million
- Third-party revenue fell 46.1% to $3.8 million.
- Gross margin was 41.1% versus 38.7%.
- Total operating expenses rose 58.1% to $11.0 million.
- Sales and marketing expenses rose 56.8% to $4.7 million.
- G&A expenses rose 105.5% to $3.1 million.
- R&D expenses rose 20.2% to $2.8 million.
- Operating income fell 90.1% to $175,000.
- Net income fell 59.1% to $829,000.
- EPS was $0.02 versus $0.04, and consensus of $0.02.
- Net revenue of $21 - $23 million.
- Lenovo-AsiaInfo to contribute 30% to net revenue.
- Basic EPS of $0.01 - $0.02. Consensus estimate is $0.02.
Not subscribed to The China Stock Blog? You can get updated headlines for free by adding The China Stock Blog to your My Yahoo page. Just log into your My Yahoo
page, then go to The China Stock Blog and click on the "+ My Yahoo"
button on the top right of your screen. You can do the same for other sites, such as The Internet Stock Blog, ETF Investor, and Sound Money Tips.