Track today's stock to watch here. To send in your own ideas for Monday's Stocks To Watch, email email@example.com before 6:00 am ET Monday.
- Up by over 40% year-to-date on renewed optimism regarding the FDA
- A petition to the White House demands Lemtrada approval
- SNY took a 132 million euro charge based on Lemtrada-linked liability
- SNY has increased job openings related to US Lemtrada sales
- This is my best long idea for 2014 in part due to >50% FDA approval odds
- It has positive expectancy (+EV) in a long with little market or macro risk
Editor's Note: This article covers one or more stocks trading at less than $1 per share and/or with less than a $100 million market cap. Please be aware of the risks associated with these stocks.