Here is a preview of Netease's (ticker: NTES) Q2 2005 earnings results:
Q2 Consensus Estimates
- Revenue of $44.11 million.
- EPS of $0.66.
Q3 Consensus Estimates
- Revenue of $48.34 million.
- EPS of $0.70.
Earnings / Conference Call Details
- Date: Tuesday August 2, 2005.
- Earnings Release: After close of US stock market.
- Conference Call: 9PM Eastern.
- Live webcast: Click here.
- Latest short interest.
- Possible gaming regulations?
- Is The9's (ticker: NCTY) World of Warcraft affecting NTES' online games?
- Competitor Sohu's (ticker: SOHU) Q2 2005 results reported last week.
- NTES' Q1 2005 earnings results.
Peak Concurrent Online Game Users
- Westward Journey Online 2 -- 486,000 in May vs 348,000 in March.
- Fantasy Westward Journey -- 701,000 in May vs 588,000 in March.
Not subscribed to The China Stock Blog? You can get updated headlines for free by adding The China Stock Blog to your My Yahoo page. Just log into your My Yahoo
page, then go to The China Stock Blog and click on the "+ My Yahoo"
button on the top right of your screen. You can do the same for other sites, such as The Internet Stock Blog, ETF Investor, and Sound Money Tips.