Outstanding Performance Awards
Seeking Alpha is awarding contributors for great calls playing out. Read more about this week's winners here:
Winner #1: Short idea on KIOR (KiOR Inc.) by Edward Schneider, CFA, published October 7, 2011. Return to date: +99% (See author update »)
Winner #2: Long idea on IMOS (ChipMOS Technologies) by Valuable Insights, published March 25, 2013. Return to date: +98% (See author update »)
Top Idea: Marten Transport by Alpha Gen Capital: Long / Trucking / Value / Small-Cap / Underfollowed / 50% Upside
Top Idea: Noble Roman's by Whopper Investments: Long / Restaurants / GARP / Micro-Cap / Asymmetric Risk-Reward / 50% Upside
Top Idea: Advanced Drainage Systems: Short / Rubber & Plastics / Other / Small-Cap / Newly Public Company / Overvaluation
Top Idea playing out: LEAF (Springleaf Holdings) by Ashleigh Rogers, February 10, 2014. +37%
New PRO Research: ADTRAN Inc., Altius Minerals, American Public Education, The Babcock & Wilcox Company, Brixmor Property Group, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Cigna Corp., Clean Energy Fuels, Discover Financial Services, Ebix Inc., Imperial Metals, Interactive Intelligence, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Manulife Financial, Marrone Bio Innovations, Montage Technology Group, SunTrust Banks, Texas Capital Bancshares
Wishing you a successful day,
- Daniel Shvartsman, SA PRO Managing Editor (email@example.com)
- For PRO account issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SA PRO now covers 4,305 stocks (7 added this weekend). You have exclusive access to this coverage in the PRO archive.
- Top Ideas in this email were released at 5:00 am, August 11. You get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours.
- Filter all articles by sector and style on your SA PRO Dashboard.
- Update your watchlist for real time email alerts here.
Editor's Note: This article covers one or more stocks trading at less than $1 per share and/or with less than a $100 million market cap. Please be aware of the risks associated with these stocks.