Despite issuing weak guidance during Sohu's (ticker: SOHU) Q2 2005 earnings results conference call that led to a sharp drop in the Internet firm's share price, Chairman and CEO Charles Zhang remains bullish on his company's prospects.
In recent days Zhang and Photon Group (a company in which he is a director) have not only exercised options but also acquired stock in the open market:
- Exercised option to purchase 27,344 shares at $1.81 per share.
- Purchased 25,000 shares at $18.54 per share.
- Purchased 25,000 shares at $18.50 per share.
- Purchased 20,000 shares at $19.5317 per share.
- Purchased 40,000 shares at $18.9686 per share.
- Purchased 40,000 shares at $19.1738 per share.
- Exercised option to purchase 74,375 shares at $0.95 per share.
- Exercised option to purchase 31,250 shares at $8.39 per share.
Not subscribed to The China Stock Blog? You can get updated headlines for free by adding The China Stock Blog to your My Yahoo page. Just log into your My Yahoo
page, then go to The China Stock Blog and click on the "+ My Yahoo"
button on the top right of your screen. You can do the same for other sites, such as The Internet Stock Blog, ETF Investor, and Sound Money Tips.