Linktone (ticker: LTON) reports Q2 2005 earnings results later today. Details:
Q2 Consensus Estimates
- Revenue of $15.05 million.
- EPS of $0.13.
Q3 Consensus Estimates
- Revenue of $16.65 million.
- EPS of $0.15.
Earnings / Conference Call Details
- Date: August 18, 2005.
- Earnings Release: After close of US stock market.
- Conference Call: 7PM Eastern.
- Live webcast: Click here.
Recent Relevant Posts
- Short Interest
- KongZhong (ticker: KONG) on the WVAS Market
- KongZhong (ticker: KONG) Q2 2005 Results
- Hurray! (ticker: HRAY) on China Mobile (ticker: CHL) Policy Changes
- Hurray! (ticker: HRAY) Q2 2005 Results
- Tom Online (ticker: TOMO) Q2 2005 Results
- On August 1, 2005 the Jayhawk China Fund filed with the SEC reporting ownership of a 5.4% stake in Linktone. See here.
Not subscribed to The China Stock Blog? You can get updated headlines for free by adding The China Stock Blog to your My Yahoo page. Just log into your My Yahoo
page, then go to The China Stock Blog and click on the "+ My Yahoo"
button on the top right of your screen. You can do the same for other sites, such as The Internet Stock Blog, ETF Investor, and Sound Money Tips.