The9 (ticker: NCTY) reports Q2 2005 earnings results later today. Details:
Q2 Consensus Estimates
- Revenue of $5.37 million.
- Loss of $0.02.
Q3 Consensus Estimates
- Revenue of $20.45 million.
- EPS of $0.22.
Earnings / Conference Call Details
- Date: August 24, 2005.
- Earnings Release: After close of US stock market.
- Conference Call: 9PM Eastern.
- Live webcast: Click here.
Recent Relevant Posts
- Short Interest
- Former Shanda Exec on China's Gaming Industry
- A Must-Read Comment on Shanda
- Pacific Growth on NCTY
- Government Imposed "Fatigue System"
- SOHU on World of Warcraft
- Piper Jaffray on the Effects of World of Warcraft
Not subscribed to this blog? You can get updated headlines for free by adding it to your My Yahoo page. Just log into your My Yahoo page, then return to this blog and click on the "+ My Y!" button on the top right of your screen.