Outstanding Performance Award Winner #1: Long Top Idea on TPL (Texas Pacific Land) by Investing 501, published May 30, 2013. Return to date: +148% (See author update »)
Outstanding Performance Award Winner #2: Short Idea on IRG (Ignite Restaurant Group) by Volte-Face Investments, published May 12, 2014. Return to date: +52% (See author update »)
Read more about Outstanding Performance Awards here.
August Top Idea Performance Update
- 21 of 27 Top Ideas published in August are in the money, including 20 of 24 Top Long Ideas.
- The average return for August Top Long Ideas was 7.3%.
- The average return for Top Long Ideas published from January to July beat the S&P 500 by 24 basis points, and the Russell 2000 by 549 basis points.
- The average Top Short Idea published this year, through August, is 4.5% in the money, even while broader markets have reached all-time highs.
- All figures as of August 29th close.
New PRO Research: Air Transport Group, Continental Building Products, Dana Holding Corporation, FEI Company, Gold Fields Limited, Holloway Lodging, Ituran Location and Control, Monsanto, NetSuite, Sabina Gold & Silver, Spyglass Resources, Syrah Resources, Tredegar Corporation, TriNet Group, Ur-Energy, Willbros Group
Wishing you a successful day,
- Daniel Shvartsman, SA PRO Managing Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For PRO account issues, please email email@example.com
- SA PRO now covers 4,412 stocks (8 added today). You have exclusive access to this coverage in the PRO archive.
- Top Ideas in this email were released at 5:00 am, September 4. You get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours.
- Filter all articles by sector and style on your SA PRO Dashboard.
- Update your watchlist for real time email alerts here.