This morning I placed a buy order for Enbrigde Energy (NYSE:EEP) in the Barchart Van Meerten New High portfolio for technical factors.
[Click to enlarge]
Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. owns the U.S. portion of the world's longest liquid petroleum pipeline. Enbridge Energy Company, Inc., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Enbridge Inc. of Calgary, Alberta, holds an effective 14.5% interest in the Partnership.
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal.
- 19 new highs and up 7.83% in the last month.
- Relative Strength Index 66.13% and rising.
- Trades around 66.13 with a 50 day moving average of 62.20.
- Wall Street brokerages have three buy and eight hold recommendations based on increases in sales, earnings and a 6.80% dividend.
- Sales are expected to increase by 13.40% this year and 9.80% next year.
- Earnings are expected to increase by 3.80% this year, 5.00% next year and 3.00% annually for the next five years.
- On Motley Fool, the CAPS members vote 326 to 15 that the stock will beat the market.
- All Stars agree, 134 to 4.
- Fool notes the last five articles on the stock have been positive.
Disclosure: I am long EEP.