This morning I added Brigham Exploration (BEXP) to the Barchart Van Meerten New High portfolio for very positive price trends
Brigham Exploration Co. is an independent exploration and production company that applies 3-D seismic imaging and other advanced technologies to systematically explore and develop onshore oil and natural gas provinces in the United States. The company focuses its activity in provinces where it believes 3-D technology may be effectively applied to generate relatively large potential reserve volumes per well and per field, high potential production rates and multiple producing objectives.
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal.
- 18 new highs and up 35.97% in the last month.
- Relative Strength Index is 76.69% and rising.
- Trades around 34.11 with a 50 day moving average of 28.72.
- Wall Street brokerages have 14 buy and 8 hold recommendations published.
- Sales are expected to increase by 132.70% this year and 116.30% next year.
- Earnings are estimated to increase by 91.10% next year and 40.80% annually for the next 5 years.
- Motley Fool CAPS members vote 841 to 68 that the stock will beat the market.
- All Stars agree 194 to 11.
- Fool notes that 14 of the last 16 articles by Wall Street columnists have been positive.
I am long BEXP