You may think you've never heard of Dwight & Church (NYSE:CHD) but the common household brands they own are going great guns in the U.S. and growing fast in Canada, Brasil, The UK and Australia.
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal.
- Trend Spotter (tm) buy signal.
- 12 new highs and up 9.49% in the last month.
- Trading above 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages.
- Relative Strength Index 72.11% and rising.
- Trades about 75.49 with a 50 day moving average of 70.47.
- Wall Street brokerages have published 8 buy and 8 hold reports for their brokers to push to clients.
- Sales are expected to increase by 4.50% this year and 4.10% next year.
- Earnings are projected to increase by 10.60% this year, 10.30% next year and 11.75% annually for at least 5 years out.
- CAPS members on Motley Fool vote 323 to 18 that the stock will beat the market.
- All Stars agree 123 to 6.
- Fool notes that Wall Street columnists have written 9 favorable articles about the company.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.