You may think you've never heard of Dwight & Church (CHD) but the common household brands they own are going great guns in the U.S. and growing fast in Canada, Brasil, The UK and Australia.
CHD is the world's leading producer of sodium bicarbonate, (baking soda), a versatile chemical which performs a broad range of functions such as cleaning, deodorizing, leavening and buffering. The company specializes in sodium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate-based products, along with other products which use the same raw materials or technology. They sell their products, primarily under the Arm & Hammer trademark, to consumers through supermarkets, drug stores and mass merchandisers;and to industrial customers/distributors.
Other brand names include: Trojan condoms, Double Duty cat litter, Orajel
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal.
- Trend Spotter (tm) buy signal.
- 12 new highs and up 9.49% in the last month.
- Trading above 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages.
- Relative Strength Index 72.11% and rising.
- Trades about 75.49 with a 50 day moving average of 70.47.
- Wall Street brokerages have published 8 buy and 8 hold reports for their brokers to push to clients.
- Sales are expected to increase by 4.50% this year and 4.10% next year.
- Earnings are projected to increase by 10.60% this year, 10.30% next year and 11.75% annually for at least 5 years out.
- CAPS members on Motley Fool vote 323 to 18 that the stock will beat the market.
- All Stars agree 123 to 6.
- Fool notes that Wall Street columnists have written 9 favorable articles about the company.
Put this on on your watch lists.