(Click to enlarge)
Rowan Companies, Inc. is a major provider of international and domestic offshore contract drilling services. The Company also owns and operates a manufacturing division that produces equipment for the drilling, mining and timber industries.
- 100% technical buy signal (All 13 technical indicators signal buy)
- Trend Spotter (tm) buy signal
- 9 new highs and up 21.88% in the last month
- Above 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- Relative Strength Index is 80.41% and rising
- Trades around 42.71 with a 50 day moving average of 36.05
- Wall Street brokerage analysts are high on this company with 21 buy and 11 hold recommendations published for their brokers to push to clients
- Revenue expected to increase by 9.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 10.68% annually for the next 5 years
- CAPS members on Motley Fool extremely positive with a vote of 609 to 28 that the stock will beat the market
- All Stars are in agreement by a vote of 263 to 5
- Fool notes that the 3 articles written by Wall Street columnists last year were all positive.
Buy or put on your watch lists.
Source: Rowan: A Large Cap on the Move