Lately I've been looking for a way to get in on the building boom that is bound to happen after this Japanese quake. A company that keeps getting mentioned is Chicago Bridge and Iron (NYSE:CBI). That company came up when I was comparing companies that have had at least 10% growth in sales and earnings and are expected to continue on the growth path in the future against the Barchart technical indicators.
Chicago Bridge and Iron (CBI) was near the top of the list.
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter (tm) buy signal
- 12 new highs and up 20.23% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index is 65.97% and climbing
- Trades around 39.78 with a 50 day moving average of 35.24
- Wall Street brokerage analysts have released 16 buy and 6 hold recommendations
- Sales are projected to increase by 23.00% this year and 13.40% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase by 16.70% this year, 14.30% next year and continue by 11.33% annually for the next 5 years
- This is a widely followed stock with over 2000 Motley Fool subscribers having this company on their opinions lists
- CAPS members vote 1,352 to 31 that the stock will beat the market
- The experienced All Stars agree 555 to 5 -- That's 111 to 1 ration!
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.