Western Refinery (NYSE:WNR) is a company that does it all from refining and distribution to wholesale and retail selling of everything from asphalt and gas to beer, bottled water and snacks. Investors and the press are really taking notice and the price is really moving.
- 100% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- 7 new highs and up 10.21% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.08% and rising
- Trades around 18.49 with a 50 day moving average of 15.61
- After coming off several years of deficits, the numbers look promising
- Wall Street brokerage analysts have published 1 strong buy, 3 buy and 4 hold reports for their clients
- Sales are projected to increase by 11.50% next year
- Earnings are coming off a deficit and are expected to increase by 1800.00% this year, 1.10% next year and continue at a 100.00% annual rate for the next 5 years.
- On Motley Fool, a surprising number of investors are following this stock with over 1560 opinions registered
- The CAPS members vote 1096 to 50 that the stock will beat the market
- The More experienced All Stars agree with a vote of 402 to 12
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.