While I was screening on Barchart for stocks having great growth potential and also have current price momentum I can across Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT) a company that acts as an agent to dispose of cars and other vehicles. Since they mostly act as an agent, they aren't a capital intensive company. The price momentum is what got my attention.
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Trading above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving average
- 7 new highs and up 3.29% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.58% and rising
- Trading around 45.46 with a 50 day moving average of 42.73
- Wall Street brokerage analysts have issued 4 strong buy, 3 buy and 3 hold recommendations for their clients
- Sales are projected to increase by 12.30% this year and another 3.70% next year
- Earnings are forecasted to increase by 21.10% this year, 18.30% next year and 14.32% annually for the next 5 years
- On Motley Fool over 1,970 readers have an opinion on this stock
- CAPS members vote 1,382 to 37 that the stock will beat the market
- The more experienced All Stars agree with a 543 to 8 vote
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.