It looks like Syms Corp. (SYMS) will be filing its 10K with the SEC at the end of the week.
- Further communication about the turnaround and synchronization efforts of the Syms and Filene's Basement (FbSy) brands.
- Cap-ex levels being relatively high for the new stores being opened or the older ones that are being integrated together with the Filene's brand.
- Some discussion of the recently laid off workers in Secaucus.
- Nice cash flow from inventory reductions due to the holidays. Note that I am not saying over all cash flow will be superb.
- I won't even comment on what I think earnings will be, as I wouldn't be surprised by anything that happens, I could see the company having significant losses, but, also doing OK.
- Discussion about the sale of the Rockville real estate: While I doubt that there will be much, if any discussion about the sale leaseback of the Rockville property, we will learn about the cash flow provided from the property, as well as the more recent borrowings of the company.
- A better idea of the integration of the Filene's brand.
- A better idea of recent borrowings.
Disclosure: I am long SYMS.
Disclaimer: This is not advice of any kind. Always do a ton of your own research when so much as thinking about anything that I write about.