Here we present rallying stocks that have recently signaled the “Golden Cross,” a bullish momentum indicator triggered by a company's 50-day MA crossing above its 200-day MA. In addition to achieving the “Golden Cross,” all of the following stocks have beaten their peers’ industry average on the following three metrics:
Trailing Twelve Month price to earnings ration (TTM P/E)
Price to Earnings ratio (PEG)
Trailing 12 Month price to cash flow ratio (TTM Price/Cash flow)
Interactive Chart: Press Play to compare changes in analyst ratings over the last two years for the six stocks mentioned below. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research. \
We also created a price-weighted index of the stocks mentioned below, and monitored the performance of the list relative to the S&P 500 index over the last month. To access a complete analysis of this list's recent performance, click here.
Given these strong profitability signals, do you think the value of these companies will continue to rise? Use the data below to perform your own analysis. List sorted by TTM Price/ Cash flow.
1. Radiant Systems Inc. (RADS): Business Software & Services Industry. Market cap of $809.03M. TTM P/E at 30.48 vs. industry average 56.24. PEG ratio at 2.22 vs. industry average 3.18. TTM Price /Cash flow at 17.82 vs. industry average 19.61. The stock has gained 43.61% over the last year.
2. Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI): Multimedia & Graphics Software Industry. Market cap of $13.67B. TTM P/E at 27.79 vs. industry average 56.24. PEG ratio at 2.09 vs. industry average 3.18. TTM Price /Cash flow at 13.89 vs. industry average 19.61. The stock has had a couple of great days, gaining 5.01% over the last week.
3. Ecopetrol SA (EC): Independent Oil & Gas Industry. Market cap of $91.14B. TTM P/E at 18.92 vs. industry average 23.26. PEG ratio at 1.03 vs. industry average 1.56. TTM Price /Cash flow at 13 vs. industry average 31.9. The stock has gained 64.74% over the last year.
4. NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA): Medical Instruments & Supplies Industry. Market cap of $1.33B. TTM P/E at 18.31 vs. industry average 21.49. PEG ratio at 0.82 vs. industry average 1.28. TTM Price /Cash flow at 11.41 vs. industry average 12.83. The stock is a short squeeze candidate, with a short float at 15.9% (equivalent to 9.63 days of average volume). The stock has had a couple of great days, gaining 6.48% over the last week.
5. Navigant Consulting Inc. (NCI): Management Services Industry. Market cap of $500.74M. TTM P/E at 18.67 vs. industry average 22.77. PEG ratio at 1.09 vs. industry average 1.52. TTM Price /Cash flow at 9.28 vs. industry average 16.52. The stock has performed poorly over the last month, losing 11.0%.
6. Nalco Holding Co. (NLC): Synthetics Industry. Market cap of $3.85B. TTM P/E at 13.42 vs. industry average 15.93. PEG ratio at 0.9 vs. industry average 1.64. TTM Price /Cash flow at 8.43 vs. industry average 11.74. The stock has gained 26.06% over the last year.
Profitability data sourced from Fidelity. All other data sourced from Finviz.