The firm proposed:
1. To nominate George K. Hickox, Jr., Christian Woessner, III, and Benjamin W. Miller to replace the Company's three directors whose terms expire at the Annual Meeting.
2. To amend the Bylaws to set the number of members of the Board at eleven.
3. To amend the Bylaws to provide the Company's shareholders with the right to fill vacancies and newly created directorships on the Board
4. To nominate Elizabeth K. Blake, George W. Braly and Robert T. Hanley for election at the Annual Meeting to fill the newly created directorships
5. To amend the Bylaws to permit that the Chairman of the Board will be appointed by the Board and will not automatically be the CEO.