These are the holding of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B) as of June 30, 2011. It is important to note that Warren Buffet said on Monday, 8/8/11, Berkshire Hathaway had its largest purchasing day of the year. Yes, even though it is intriguing to witness the holdings of the Oracle’s, it has been a bit changed since the 13-F was filed. However, here is a table of what was held on that date of June 30 (with an accompanying pie chart):
There were a few changes made from the last time the company filed its 13-F:
- Sale of 5.8 million shares of Kraft Foods Inc.
- Purchase of 9.7 million shares of Wells Fargo & Co.
- Picked up another 189,000 shares of MasterCard.
- Addition of 2.1 million shares of Verisk Analytics (Transition of Class B shares to Class A shares).
- Purchase of 1,497,800 shares of Dollar General.
I wonder what was purchased on 8/8/11?