- Cash flow per share greater than 10 to ensure financial flexibility
- Market cap greater than 10 billion as large-cap stocks are generally safer than small cap
- Operating Margin percentage (Operating Income/Revenue) greater than 30%, which ensures the company is generating cash from its core business
- Five-year net income growth rate greater than 25%, which ensures the company has had successful growth in past years
- Total debt-to-equity ratio less than 25%, which will ensure the company can cover its obligations
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.