"Mr. Cramer's stock market calls since May 2000 have low consistency and approximately coin-flip accuracy", according to a study by CXO Advisory Group. Specifically:
- Mr. Cramer is right about 50% (25 out of 51) of the time with his stock market predictions...
- His predictions sometimes swing dramatically from optimistic to pessimistic, and back again, over short periods.
- Not good for TheStreet.com (TSCM), which Cramer is the public face of. (Full disclosure: I'm short the stock. More on TSCM here.)
- Cramer had a great (though rocky) track record as a hedge fund manager. What's gone wrong?
- Cramer's latest stock picks, including: Mad Money, Lightening Round, Stop Trading and his Radio Show.