We recommended three companies to Stocks Under $10 subscribers -- PlanetOut, CNET, and MIVA -- that were undervalued relative to the double-digit percentage premium News Corp. proposed shelling out for Intermix. (A former CEO has since offered a competing bid for Intermix)
Since that time, PlanetOut shares have fallen 40%, although we advised subscribers on Aug. 3 to exit the position about 2% above the current quote.
Right, if we had listened to your timing exactly we would have only lost 38%. No big deal.
Full disclosure: at the time of publication the editor of the Internet Stock Blog is short CNET and TSCM.
- All Internet Stock Blog articles on PlanetOut.
- All Internet Stock Blog articles on CNET.
- All Internet Stock Blog articles on Miva.
- All Internet Stock Blog articles on TheStreet.com.
- The complete list of Internet stocks (and links to articles about them) covered by The Internet Stock Blog.
« Any opinions expressed on the Seeking Alpha sites are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of SeekingAlpha or its management. »